DETAILS: This epilepsy education conference can’t be stopped by COVID. Purple Day® Around The World 2021 is going virtual. With a theme of “Homeschooled!", this event is bringing more epilepsy education sessions to you than ever before. Special thanks to the presenting sponsor, Eisai Inc. for their contributions to make this all possible.
The keynote speaker, Robert Trobliger, PhD of Northeast Regional Epilepsy Group is hard at work preparing a powerful homeschooled session on hot topics in neuropyschology as it relates to epilepsy and our sponsors are planning informative sessions about treatments, services and programs that can improve your epilepsy care plan.
At this year’s conference, you’ll have the chance to:
- Learn about the latest epilepsy treatments
- Meet and virtual visit with others just like you
- Get homeschooled on topics across the epilepsy spectrum
- Leave your contact information with our sponsors and exhibitors to stay in touch about products and services they offer
- Win great prizes
- Homeschool each other on how to dress to impress, Purple Day® style in a purple costume contest
- Hear from people with epilepsy JUST LIKE YOU – bloggers and are working hard to bring you the freshest content
EVENT EXPO: The EXPO will be held on March 24th-26th.
- Be sure to stop at our Danny Did virtual exhibit booth.
- During the session on SUDEP hosted by Partners Against Mortality in Epilepsy (PAME), look for our executive director as part of the panel.
FULL SCHEDULE of EVENTS: Coming soon.
General questions can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE REGISTRATION: Click here to register and to find more information.