Saturday, February 24, 2018
08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Westin St. Francis Hotel
335 Powell St
San Francisco , CA 94102
A unique one-day event in San Francisco hosted by the Epilepsy Foundation, and dedicated to people living with seizures, their loved ones and Epilepsy advocates
This unique one-day educational conference is dedicated to people living with epilepsy and their families, friends, and advocates. The conference is hosted by the Epilepsy Foundation and the Epilepsy Foundation of Northern California. Community day is centered around the ethos of “Information, Hope, Empowerment and Community.” Experts share the latest news and lead discussions on a range of topics including:
- Progress on new therapies – medicines, devices, surgery, diet, cannabis, etc.
- Challenges and opportunities – when it’s more than just seizures!
- Emotional health
- Seizures and your life – emergencies, e-tools and family planning
- Ways to make a difference and get involved
Goals of Epilepsy Pipeline Community Day:
- Information: Share challenges of living with epilepsy and associated problems, and learn about new therapies and wellness approaches.
- Empowerment: Be an active member of your care team and work toward no seizures!
- Hope: Understand the importance of research and how you can help.
- Community: Join friends, families, and advocates for a day of learning, support, and networking.
REGISTRATION: Tickets are $10 for individuals and $20 per family. Advance registration is required at this webpage. Financial assistance is available for those who need it.
WEBSITE & PROGRAM: Click here to view the agenda and for full details, including hotel room availability.
For those who cannot attend in person, this Community Day conference will stream live on Epilepsy.com.
DANNY DID TABLE: If you are attending, be sure to stop by our DDF table.