- July 26, 2010: Unmasking Silent Killer in Epilepsy, New York Times
- 2010: Dr. Stephan Schuele: Talking about SUDEP is First Step to Understanding It, from Epilepsy Connections magazine courtesy of the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago.
- 2010: Morgan Murphy: Epilepsy’s Hidden Toll, from Epilepsy Connections magazine
- Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy: A Global Conversation, reprinted with the permission of Epilepsy Australia – the national coalition of Australian epilepsy associations and Epilepsy Bereaved UK (a free book).
- 2010: What Can be Done to Reduce the Risk of SUDEP?, from Epilepsy & Behavior.
- 2010: Jeffrey Noebels, MD, PhD and Alica Goldman, MD, PhD, Baylor College of Medicine: A Preventable Cause of Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP) Finally is Established.
- April 2009: Jon Meacham: Epilepsy In America: What Needs To Be Done, from Newsweek magazine.
- 2009: Report of the American Epilepsy Society and the Epilepsy Foundation Joint Task Force on Sudden Unexplained Death in Epilepsy, from Epilepsia.
*For news stories related to epilepsy, SUDEP and Danny Did, be sure to visit our press page.